1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 23, 2013 7:37 AM by bejacob RSS

Res Inn Savannah/Historic Dist and Res Inn Amelia Island

baglab Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My husband, our dog and I are taking a trip South for the first 2 weeks in February... and I am torn between these two hotels. Currently, I have us reserved a week at each hotel... thinking I'd get the city and then beach experience. Any advice? Does anyone know the size of the rooms? We have a 1BR suite reserved. I couldn't find anything on the websites about the sizes of the rooms. Is one hotel nicer than the other? Should I just stay in one hotel? Any help would be appreciated!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Savannah, Georgia, USA
  • Re: Res Inn Savannah/Historic Dist and Res Inn Amelia Island
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I stayed at the RI in Savannah about a year and a half ago. Rooms are quite spacious, as most RI roooms are. The hotel is within walking distance of a lot of things, but it isn't as short a walk as one might think. Keep that in mind. Also the free on-street parking listed on the hotel web page is very limited (as they note). I was only there overnight, but enjoyed my stay at this property very much.

I can't give you a comparison since I haven't stayed at the other, but I don't think you'll be disappointed with the property in Savannah.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...