1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 19, 2013 9:35 AM by iahflyr RSS

Why are Marriotts inconsitient in providing a feather free room ( fifty fifty) and when they do the foam pillows are often old and of low quality?

wearytraveller Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

feather free rooms

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Why are Marriotts inconsitient in providing a feather free room ( fifty fifty) and when they do the foam pillows are often old and of low quality?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

A great question wearytraveler and one that I can only answer with other than the obvious......they don't care at all!!

Some of the foam pillows I've seen I wouldn't try to use as a foot rest.  I remember a stay a year ago now that had foam pillows in the closet that looked horrid.  We called to request some foam pillows and the reply was something like "look in the closet and you'll find them".  Well that didn't go over too well with the Mrs., so we said we have and don't wish to use them so how about some fresh pillows.  First attempt we got feather, second attempt we go foam and they were actually OK!  Shouldn't have to go through such an action to simply get what you request in my opinion.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...