0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 1:52 PM by headhunter RSS

Great Hotel Staff in Charlotte

headhunter Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have flown my wife, three kids (7, 5 and 4 months) along with my in-laws to Charlotte on a first round house-hunting trip (great city, wonderful people, bad traffic).  I am staying (and presently posting from) the Renaissance South Park in South Charlotte.  The staff here have been extraordinarily accommodating to my family.  Great with the kids, patient and very helpful.  They were able to secure everything we needed in order to make the trip a little less stressful for my wife (I'm Platinum, I'm used to hectic travel schedules).  Bonus, the hotel offers a heated, indoor pool, great workout facilities and a guest laundry, free of charge, all helpful with small children.  The restaurant was surprisingly good and I would recommend it if you're not in the mood to walk to Morton's, Del Frisco's, Oceannaire, McCormick and Schmick's, Brio or Ruth's Chris among many others.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...