1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 23, 2013 8:07 AM by laurac RSS

Staff at Fairfield Inn &Suites Brooklyn ALL GREAT

nosleeptillbrooklyn Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I want to share how much I respect Dennis, Sally, Madeline and Brian, the front desk staff at the Brooklyn Fairfield Inn Suites in NYC.  I see how they strive for professional excellence and how much patience they have.  I find the maintenance staff always friendly and respectful.  I have a long drive and always arrived exhausted, so the first thing is get my room key and drop my things off.  I have locked myself out of the room, dropped my key in the elevator, everything you don't want to deal with or have happen after such a long drive.  I have sat down in front of my room and they have never, ever complained about getting me back into my room promptly.  They literally see how tired I am.  Next day, I'm ready to deal with my business after a hot breakfast (I can't stress how much that helps).  Coming back in the evening is changing clothes, using the computer to browse my emails, stretching my legs and reading on the rooftop, then walking up to 5th Avenue to shop/dine/unwind.  I especially want to thank Mr. Dennis, who has seen me struggle with bags and he meets me with the luggage cart and a smile saying "allow me to help you."  He has true pride in his position and really goes out of his way to help.  This is wonderful.  All the staff are great.  Thank you all. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Brooklyn, New York, USA
  • Re: Staff at Fairfield Inn &Suites Brooklyn ALL GREAT
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, nosleeptillbrooklyn, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter the nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...