0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2013 8:06 AM by cruisetraveler RSS

Many Thanks to the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel and Convention Center

cruisetraveler Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to thank the front desk staff at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel and Convention Center for taking the time to go the extra mile for my husband's birthday weekend. Upon check-in we were upgraded to a king suite and also received a full buffet breakfast for our entire stay (We did not have to pay the upcharge) !  We had dinner at Sam & Harry's (restaurant inside the hotel) After dinner we went back to our room to find a full bottle of wine, a cheese tray with assorted types of cheeses and a very large creme brule. Besides all this there was a birthday card signed by the front desk staff ! At breakfast on the last day of our stay, our waitress came over to our table with home made ricotta donuts (which are fantastic) with vanilla bean ice cream and pistachio nuts with a candle in it and then she sang Happy Birthday to my husband !! She must have heard us talking about how great the staff is here. We definitely will  come  back  to this hotel  and would recommended it everyone.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...