5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2013 7:29 AM by fschumpert RSS

Sprhinghill Suites or Residence Inn in Naperville, IL

wolterjwb Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I was wondering if anyone here has been to either of the two hotels mentioned above?  I am going to be staying in the area for 3 weeks and the two options are Residence Inn or Springhill Suites.  Also, does one give more points than the other?  I looked around but this site isn't that easy to navigate to find information

If anyone has

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Warrenville, Illinois, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Warrenville, Illinois, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
  • Re: Sprhinghill Suites or Residence Inn in Naperville, IL
    cruisetraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Hi!

I have not stayed at either hotel personally but had family stay there (family wedding) and they had no complaints about either property. I stayed at the Chicago Marriott Naperville ( family wedding). This is a newer hotel, the rooms were clean, check-in was easy and the front desk people were also very nice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Cruisetraveler - thanks for replying.  This is a business trip so the price range is between those two plus I like having kitchen they both provide.  Plus since I'll be there for three weeks, I want to make sure I have all the amenitities to make it feel like home.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

wolt,

The Residence Inn gives you 5 points per dollar, the SpringHill Suites gives 10 per dollar. The kitchen at the Residence Inn will be almost a full kitchen. The SHS is a half fridge and microwave.   I recently spent a week at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Naperville. It was great and the suite I stayed in was similar to the SHS..fridge and microwave.

I just asked this in another forum, should prolly posted it here.  The company pays for the room so I don't get the monetary points, I just get the points for staying there.  How is that determined and is there somewhere I can go to find this answer? 

Thanks!

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

I've not stayed at either place in Naperville, but have stayed at Residence Inn, Lombard, just a few blocks off I-88 W, and only a few miles East of Naperville, and near the Oakbrook Shopping Center, which is quite nice for restaurants, such as Tuscany's, movie theater and shopping.

Fred

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...