1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 23, 2013 8:09 AM by laurac RSS

Love the staff at the Residence Inn, Alexandria, VA

pknguyen Member
Currently Being Moderated

My family and I recently stayed at the Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town/Duke Street.  I want to recommend Christine, a front desk agent, for a Spirit to Serve recognition.  My daughter has trouble sleeping in the dark and had brought her stuffed animal night light along the trip.  Unfortunately, the battery died and we were left scrambling to get batteries so she and the rest of us could get a good night's sleep.  Christine, at the front desk helped us with getting us the right size batteries and tools to open up the night light so my daughter could have her stuffed unicorn night light working again.  It may not seem like a big deal, but to my daughter it was.   Christine was so nice and friendly about helping us we really appreciated it. The staff along with the great location of the hotel really impressed us and we will definitely stay here again when we are in the DC area.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Alexandria, Virginia, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town/Duke Street
  • Re: Love the staff at the Residence Inn, Alexandria, VA
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, pknguyen, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...