1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 18, 2013 7:52 AM by laurac RSS

Clovis Spirit

everestexpedition Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I am nominating Abbie at the Clovis, NM Fairfield Inn for a Spirit to Serve Award.  She worked to get me into the hotel after renovations prevented me from booking there in the first place.  Not only was she instrumental in securing a room for me as the renovations finished, but she also made sure my move from another area hotel went smoothly, and took care of every request upon my arrival.  This caring attitude continued throughout my stay.  Her willingness to help with any request, and to ensure my accommodations were of the highest caliber, made my stay enjoyable, and my business trip successful.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Clovis Spirit
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, everestexpedition, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...