3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2013 8:20 AM by worldman RSS

reward  points credit  problems

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

just stayed 2 nights in the glasgow marriott on a room package as booked through my marriott app  room rate was £90 a night total bill was £246 with other stuff charged to room but i only recieved 800 points and after inquiring to the marriott rewards team who then contacted the hotel who said my stay was not entitled to reward credit has anyone had a problem like this before no code was used when booking room it was just a room package deal

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: reward  points credit  problems
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

merb or NathalieF can you assist here?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews

AAll fixed thank you for your help merb

worldman Platinum 1 Reviews

I really get tired of chasing down the points that are owed to me. Recently, I stayed at the Prague Marriott Hotel and was only awarded 1 nights worth of points instead of 3. The young man helping me check in was obviously new and confused about the whole reward program. He kept asking questions to his supervisor during the check-in process.

What is frustrating to me is not the new person working the front desk. It's the total lack of communication from Marriott in dealing with this. I have faxed the missing point info 2 times, emailed the hotel bill 2 times and was assured in the beginning someone would get back to me. To dated; nothing/nada. This happens often at Marriott central.

I don't have time for this!

bradskychef

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...