5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2013 1:16 PM by eb5147 RSS

Lakes,as in Big Bear Lake CA

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

DSCN1304.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Big Bear, California, USA
  • Re: Lakes,as in Big Bear Lake CA
    madmax Gold 7 Reviews

is this a recent photo anadyr? It looks as if the leaves are just starting to turn. I wasn't sure if Fall had hit CA yet. That's my kinda place right there...give me a pole in one hand and hot coffee or chocolate in the other. I think that's called Heaven

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Yes the leaves are turning, the campfires starting, the snow fell (less than an inch), but that Alpine air was fantastic!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Love Big Bear Lake and all the walking trails around in the hills and of course the nice ski runs in the winter.  Thanks for the picture as well as coming back to MI anadyr.

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

Thank you for posting this, anadyr.  I had been wondering what Big Bear Lake, CA looked like.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...