0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2013 3:54 AM by prague RSS

rewarding events

prague Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have some experience with events rewarding and we usually split points from each event with my colleague. She gets event's points and I get points from the rooming list. At the moment I faced a problem with a hotel who tells that we can have up to 50000pts for both event and group, but usually we get up to 50000pts for event & up to 50000pts for the group. What is correct? By my experience (last 6 years) it is correct to have the event budget and the rooming list separately counted, but this hotel has another rules. Could anybody help please with more information? As far as the general rules seem that I am right:

EARN

You'll receive:

• Maximum rewards of 50,000 points (3 points per $1 USD) or 15,000 miles (1 mile per $1 USD) with one qualifying event
  • Points for each room night, regardless if you or your guest is paying for it
  • 10 Elite Nights when you book 10+ guest rooms for at least one night
  • Instant Silver Elite status or Elite Night credit towards your next level up

Working with a colleague? You can split your earnings – up to 50,000 points – if you’re both Rewards members.

Also I am wondered that there are no PLATINUM MEMBER bonuses at all for the Events Rewards. Do youi know anything about that?

Thank you in advance!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...