2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2013 1:03 PM by tracywilliams RSS

Sharon is the best

tracywilliams Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Sharon at the Fairfield In Frankfort, KY has been the friendliest and professional person I have encountered in my years of business travel .... can't thank her enough for making the hotel a home away from home.  Thanks Sharon and good luck to you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Sharon is the best
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, TracyWilliams, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award. If you have any specific examples of how Sharon exemplified the "Spirit to Serve" with her friendliness and professionalism please let us know, as that would help further her nomination.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Sharon is the best
      tracywilliams Platinum

Hi Laura,

I'd be glad to offer more information - Sharon maintains the breakfast area at the Fairfield Inn in Frankfort - over the past four years I have been a frequent guest of the property.  Sharon greets you in the morning, handles questions in a friendly manner and addresses concerns - everything you need in a hostess.  Sharon and I also shared an interest in romance novels so we started swapping books.  She just represents Marriott in a stellar way.  One reason why I continue to be a Platinum Elite member of the rewards program is due to people like Sharon.  I sure hope she can be recognized appropriately by you all at the Marriott organization.  Keep up the great work!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...