3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2008 1:20 PM by metalman RSS

Washington DC

donwest Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Anything new happening with Marriott inside DC?  or in nearby areas?

What is your favorite Marriott property in DC and why?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Washington DC
    timothy Platinum

I always stay at the Capital Residence Inn.  It is especially handy since I am there to work at NASA HQ which is across the street.  It is only about 2 blocks from the Federal Center SW Metro station.  It is also a short walk to the National Mall.  They have a good breakfast and a dinner that can get you through the night.

They also have an above average fitness center.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

donwest Gold

Thanks, Timothy.  I have not stayed at that property.  Thanks for mentioning the fitness room too.  This hotel has shown up on my radar screen with some low weekend rates this winter, but I never booked it.

metalman Silver 1 Reviews
    The JW Marriott in Pennsylvania Avenue is our favorite hotel in DC. We stayed there again while visiting the USMC HQ Sunset Parade (A Must See on Friday nights during the summer). I was disappointed that they no longer give breakfast coupons on check in as in the past but we still enjoy the service and friendly staff.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...