5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2013 7:16 AM by laurac RSS

Miriam B., Queen of the 26th Floor

Hotel-Stay-Every-Week-For-12-Years Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am nominating the Concierge Lounge evening attendant, Miriam B., for your Spirit To Serve award.

I have stayed here several times, and she has always welcomed me personally and made my stay that much better.

She remembers me and welcomes me back every time, and even when I'm "late" for dessert after a long day of travel, she'll surprise me with a tasty treat she just happened to hold back in her little kitchen.

Miriam B.'s welcoming, appropriate, affection is so very genuine and welcoming, that I am made to feel calm and welcome in an otherwise very busy major city, where such personal connections are not so easy to realize.

So please make an effort to recognize Miriam B., as she works very hard to make the concierge lounge on the 26th floor clean and well stocked, and her obvious enjoyment of her job, as I watch her make everyone who cares to be welcomed, feel exceptionally welcomed, to this fine property.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Miami, Florida, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
  • Re: Miriam B., Queen of the 26th Floor
    lakersfan Platinum 20 Reviews

Nice comments about Miriam B.  Thanks for posting!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

Greetings again -- Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

Hotel-Stay-Every-Week-For-12-Years Platinum

I'm back at this property last night & tonight.  Saw Mariam B., and she says she hasn't heard anything yet.  Any idea on the timeline for when she might get recrognized officially?

The process for requesting and presenting the Spirit to Serve award can take anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months. Because it is at the discretion of the hotel's general manager it is challenging to provide an exact date, however Miriam should be receiving her award soon!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...