1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 11, 2013 8:30 PM by lakersfan RSS

Costa Rica JW

Schnecm Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Does anybody have any feedback on the JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort and Spa?  I am thinking of going here for my honeymoon and saying like a week or more?  Anybody have any other suggestions of good properties in that general area?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Guanacaste, Costa Rica JW Marriott JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa
  • Re: Costa Rica JW
    lakersfan Platinum 20 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

If you fly into San Jose late afternoon or evening, you might consider spending your first night at the Marriott San Jose.  It is no more than 10 miutes from the airport.  If you decide this, contact the hotel and have them pick you up.  I think it costs $15, but it was great to exit and see our names on a sign rather than wondering if we could trust a taxi or not.  It is a really nice hotel - not a JW and not a resort, but a nice comfortable hotel with great service.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...