1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 9, 2013 12:25 PM by laurac RSS

Appreciation

almar Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to thank Asiel L. at OceanPointe for his concern and assistance with our recent registration.

We had arrived early expecting to just relax at the resort until the room was available. My daughter, a diabetic, was having difficulty maintaining her pump and not feeling well at all.

I had previously requested a high floor in Cobia or Dolphin and we were using the three bedroom ocean front.

Asiel worked diligently to arrange for us to still be in Cobia, albeit at a lower floor but still ocean front and in a timely manner which allowed my daughter to stabilize and rest.

I was impressed with his genuine concern for us and his ability to provide a solution that respected his constraints and our desires without compromising anyone.

Throughout our stay he was always pleasant, helpful and we thank him.

I have been staying in Marriott Hotels for over 47 years and have been an owner since 1998 and a large part of that loyalty is because of people like Asiel who, over the years, have always been dedicated to their customers.

Thank You

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Appreciation
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, almar, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...