1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 18, 2013 7:50 AM by laurac RSS

front desk staff Fairfield Inn & Suite Temecula CA

l.proctor Member 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

All of the front desk staff I encountered at this hotel were amazing and ALL deserve to be recognized especially Evelyn, Marlene and Olga the woman in the breakfast room. ( I have the most contact with them)  Everyone should have employees like that!  Because of the amazing service we received  from these women I will be a repeat customer of this very fine hotel.....DON'T LOOSE THEM .  thank you Fairfield Marriot for a wonderful week in Temecula... I also want to mention the hotel cleaning staff though I do not know the names of the people our room was extremely clean and impeccably maintained as was the rest of the hotel, pool, spa and grounds.....Kudos to the wonderful staff one and all.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Temecula, California, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Temecula
  • Re: front desk staff Fairfield Inn & Suite Temecula CA
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, l.proctor, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter the nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...