2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 14, 2013 12:24 PM by iahflyr RSS

Prepay for room, still upgrade able?

manvsrice Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello,

If I prepay for a room while booking online will I still be able to upgrade room at checkin? Either by luck of platinum status, or pay myself?

Regards

man

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Prepay for room, still upgrade able?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I don't see why not if an upgrade is available.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Prepay for room, still upgrade able?
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I agree with IAHFLYR.  Depending where you are, I've had good luck calling the hotel reservation directly, the day before you arrive (if you haven't already been notified of an upgrade), mentioning you're a platinum member, and asking if they possibly have any upgrades available for your arrival the next day.  I've always found that being really nice to them on the phone works well, most of the time.  Good luck!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...