2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 10:15 AM by nuhusker RSS

What is the lowest amount of pts for a motel

yankees Member
Currently Being Moderated

Looking to stay at atlantic city using pts only have 8,000 what is the lowest amount you need at any motel related to Marriott?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What is the lowest amount of pts for a motel
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

The least amount of points required for one night that I've seen is 6,000 for a cat 1, using points savers.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What is the lowest amount of pts for a motel
    lakersfan Platinum 20 Reviews

The only options that I can find for points is the TownPlace Suites in Mt Laurel, NJ.  I have driven from Mt Laurel to Atlantic city about 10 years ago and I think it was about a 40 minute drive.  This hotel is a category 1 so a "normal" stay would be 7,500 points and if they have Point Saver deal going it would be 6,000 points.  Good luck!

I did see a Fairfield Inn in Atlantic City offering a $79 rate.  Neither of these properties would be considered a "motel" as they offer more and would typically be more upscale.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...