4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2013 7:19 AM by laurac RSS

Service and then some.

twarman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When I received an email from Lorelie R with the Waikiki Beach Marriott letting me know that she didn't see any upcoming reservations for me for the month of September I was more than surprised.  Not only had I been busy with work and literally forgot to book that trip but she emailed me the day before she went on vacation and said she would check while on vacation.  Lorelie has been the most welcomed addition to my traveling life and yes I'm in Honolulu monthly for work I love the fact that I feel like family when I stay there.  I have had nothing but the utmost care and respect when I stay at a Marriott but the staff at the Waikiki Beach Marriott treat me like one of their own.

I hope Lorelie knows how much her watching out for her guests means to us all.  She is Marriott thru and thru.

Troy W.

• Re: Service and then some.
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, twarman, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Greetings, twarman, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

twarman Platinum 1 Reviews

Do you know when she'll receive this so I can mention it to her when I'm there next?

Troy

The process for requesting and presenting the Spirit to Serve award can take anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months. Because it is at the discretion of the hotel's general manager it is challenging to provide an exact date, but likely she will receive the award by the end of this year. Thank you again!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...