0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 7:11 PM by sadenheart RSS

Was Promised a Two night Goodwill adjustment to Stay Cat 7

sadenheart Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am about to really scream here! I am an elite gold member. I was promised by an agent enough credit to stay at the Marriott Marquis Hotel

for Bad Service by Marriott Rewards. You see me and my girlfriend were doing a balance transfer that very sameday. We were in the lobby

faxing back in forth for approx three hours. No fault to the hotel property they were great! Marriott Rewards had us in the lobby for three hours

The agent said don't worry Mr. Zimmerman we have credit you a GOODWILL ADJUSTMENT enough to compensate the whole weekend TWO

NIGHTS! Come to find out later we only had enough points for one night. I trusted what the agent said Marriott Rewards should keep what

they promised. I used the extra money to pay a visa bill. Then it was to late to pay for the extra night and we had to check out. I have

reached out several times. and everytime Marriott Rewards does not seem to know what I am talking about? I am  gold member

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...