1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 30, 2013 7:17 PM by iahflyr RSS

do you know of Party Halloween hotels?

proelite Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'm not so keen on staying at haunted hotels but want to party with our teens.

there are 2 new Marriott hotels I want to visit on Seawall Blvd. right across the street from the beach!  a
Courtyard and a Townplace Suites recently built but the kids want to stay at the haunted hotel

Hotel Galvez & Spa, invites guests to
embark on enthralling ghost hunts during the month of October http://www.elitepro-travel.com/2011/10/historic-places-for-spooktacular-visit.html

also  on Seawall Blvd.across the street from the beach! and in texas it is still beach weather

the SpringHill Suites Galveston Island on 6303 Broadway St. is close to Schlitterbahn Water Park ,Moody Gardens- Aquarium Pyramid, Rainforest Pyramid, IMAX 3D Theater and lots of Halloween celebration places so I think we will choose the SpringHill as our base.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Galveston, Texas, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Galveston Island
  • Re: do you know of Party Halloween hotels?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Do yourself a favor and do not visit Galveston if you want a beach and nice water....oh no!!!   Galveston is simply a waste of time in my humble opinion and not worth taking the time or money to visit.....guess other Texas folks might bash me but I don't care, it is not a place to see even if the weather will be beach weather at the end of October.

Why did you pick Galveston? Maybe it's just the haunted houses you want..if so then try Galveston, if not!

I'd say if you want a spot with a spectacular beach try Marco Island Marriott Resort which is right on the beach, great party spot and the weather should be perfect unless a Tropical Storm rolls in at the end of the season, or a spot along the west coast of CA. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...