0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2013 6:05 PM by 1jester1 RSS

Looking for 'pet friendly' properties in Cork, Ireland.

1jester1 Member
Currently Being Moderated

There is a strong possibility that my husband and I, along with our two dogs AND two cats may have to travel from the US for a two year relocation to Cork, Ireland. So my question is this, aside from the obvious sites (Tripadvisor/Google Maps/etc), does anyone know of a hotel, NICE motel or a B&B that is NOT listed on such sites, but allows pets on their property? The reason why is so that I can keep everyone together while we find a permanent residence in the country.

Thanks for any help you all can offer in this matter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Also note folks that I have done all the research and have all the paperwork necessary to bring my animals into the UK and Ireland.

Pet Travel and EU Pet Passport - Department of Agriculture, Food & the Marine

Requirements for entry or re-entry of dogs, cats and ferrets into Ireland from a country outside of the EU (or certain non-EU European countries - Department of Agriculture, Food & the Marine

There are no rabies titers, quarantine, etc that are required. As of 2013, all that is needed is that dogs have a universal 15 digit code microchip, 10 days prior to travel have their health certificates and be vaccinated for tapeworms within 5 days. As for the cats they need the above minus the tapeworm vac. For specific info see the links above. And of course, all rabies vacs be up to date. I appreciate your concern 'randomname', and thank you for that, but all I need is assistance with is any properties that are near Cork's city center, Douglas, Rochestown or Mahon that allow animals on property. Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Cork, Ireland

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...