4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2013 3:15 PM by powerplantop RSS

Fall Megabonus promotion

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is it me or are others still seeing the summer promotion in their "promotion central" marriott.com page?  I see that I completed it and that I'm registered for the fall one but it does not show a progress bar yet.  We are 11 days into the promotion, I've managed to log 9 nights during the promotion period (or is that ) but they usually have the progress bar up there as a teaser day one.

Anyone else seeing similar?  I always like to see the progress bar move, its as close to instant gratification as I can get on a 25 night promo

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fall Megabonus promotion
    cruisetraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Hi!

I just checked my rewards account and I have progress bar for the Fall Megabonous promotion. It does have my last stay already (9/222/2013).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

Cool deal, I just noticed mine updated today as well

powerplantop Platinum

MY stay last weekend in Houston is showing.

I will have to pay my bill next weekend so I will max out the promo.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...