1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 26, 2013 3:26 PM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve Nomination

jprisco Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Steven Z. at Oceana Palms for a Spirit to Serve Award.  Steven is a thoughtful, helpful and polite associate.  He went out of his way to help make my recent stay wonderful.  I have special requests related to multiple allergies and Steven ensured that my villa was prepared properly.  This allowed me to have a very enjoyable vacation.  Thank you Steven!

JPrisco

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Singer Island Riviera Beach, Florida, USA
  • Re: Spirit to Serve Nomination
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, jprisco, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...