1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 14, 2014 7:56 PM by chautauquany RSS

Sightseeing passes

sg1974 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I saw this article and I thought it would be interesting to hear insiders opinions on sightseeing passes.

The best sightseeing passes - Telegraph

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England
  • Re: Sightseeing passes
    chautauquany Gold 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

You can obtain tickets to many venues in London with a 2 for 1 pass, located on any of the English train sites.  You pay full price for one entry and get the second one free.  Google it and you will find the deal--they say you need a train pass in order to use the 2 for 1 passes. I printed the passes out before leaving the US, and since there were 6 of us, I printed out 3 of every possible thing I thought we might want to do.  Since we were staying outside of London and taking the train in every day, I knew we qualified.  But the interesting thing--when going into a venue (i.e., Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, etc.), I would present the passes, get the 3 free tickets and NO ONE, over 3 days, every asked to see the train ticket that qualified us to use the passes.  Since the tower was the equivalent of $25 and the Cathedral was $18, and the passes cost nothing to print out on your home (or hotel) computer, it's a no brainer!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...