1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 26, 2013 3:22 PM by laurac RSS

ODU Weekend

dkofdc Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Danielle, a member of the Front Desk staff at , for exceptional service which included assisting me with an extended stay even though hotel was fully booked for Family Weekend, searching for football tickets, several inquiries for myself and my son who is a student at ODU regarding the local area.  She is professional, friendly, caring and courteous.  I have stayed in numerous Marriott and Ritz properties in the US and Europe and it is rare that I have had this exceptional service.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: ODU Weekend
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, DKofDC, thank you for taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. Would you please specify the hotel where Danielle works so that we can enter the nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award?

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...