1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 26, 2013 3:24 PM by laurac RSS

Iris at the Marriott Guam

pmoc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Iris at the Marriott Guam was fantastic.  I'm a platinum rewards member and I had an extended stay in the Marriott in Tumon, Guam and requested an upgrade in the later half my stay.  At the front desk Iris helped me out (despite me accidentally calling her Kaitlyn... sorry).  She got me in to a suite a couple days later despite the high amount of visitors they were having.  Thank you very much.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Iris at the Marriott Guam
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, pmoc, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...