1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 26, 2013 3:23 PM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve - Natalia - front desk supervisor

dblanz Gold 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am nominating Natalia from Marriott Napa CA. She helped me a few times. There appeared to be some problems with my reservation. Marriott's reservations group suggested I speak with the front desk supervisor. She provided assurances that our reservation was set and that we were upgraded to Concierge status. She mentioned the concierge lounge was open seven days a week. She greatly increased my expectation level for this stay.

We also talked about things other than wine tours to do. I mentioned that my wife wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride. I told Natalia that I had a major fear of heights and could not imagine going up in a hot air balloon. She told me that this is a very popular tour that originates from the Marriott and that guests always seem pleased. She made me feel comfortable enough about it to make me try the ride. It was excellent. That added significantly to the enjoyment of our visit to Napa. Thanks to Natalia.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to Serve - Natalia - front desk supervisor
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, dblanz, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...