1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 23, 2013 8:14 AM by laurac RSS

Kudos to Chavonne Mabry

jerrymann Member
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I participated in the MS150 Breakaway to the Beach, riding our bikes from Kershaw, SC to Sunset Beach, NC.  The first day involved riding 80 miles and finishing up in Florence at Frances Marion University.  A bus full of us then departed for the Springhill Suites located on Hospitality Bl in Florence.  When we arrived, only one person, Chavonne Mabry, was working the front desk.  She did an incredible job of working the line and getting us all checked in on a fairly timely basis.  I have nothing but great things to say about her and her performance.  My issue is with hotel management that had to know MS was in town that weekend and would be sending busloads of customers to their property.  Why two people weren't working check-in is beyond me.  Where was the on-duty manager?ee

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Kudos to Chavonne Mabry
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, jerrymann, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...