3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2013 1:37 AM by 77paris RSS

Auto Checking of Remember Me at Sign-in?

kingofhearts Gold
Currently Being Moderated

?  I notice that each time I log on to Marriott Rewards, the "Remember me" box is auto checked. I must then uncheck the box for security reasons.  From a security standpoint wouldn't it be better for the box default to be unchecked?  It's far to easy, if in a hurry, to skip unchecking the box. If someone is on a public computer, the result could cause potential issues.

Thanks,

kingofhearts

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Auto Checking of Remember Me at Sign-in?
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

kingofhearts,

I suspect this is a setting in the web browser that you are using.  Most liklely you can change your settings so that you will not see that box anymore.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

yankee Platinum 1 Reviews

merb, I logged into the CL computer at the Marriott Tianhe the other day and noticed that "remember me" was auto checked. If this is something Marriott IT can correct by turning off the auto check please advise them to do so.

77paris Platinum 17 Reviews

I haved logged in to the MR website several times this week @ a Marriott property & found the "remember me" auto-checked, as well. Should be an easy fix. Doesn't pop up that way on my private computers because I have checked the "don't remember" option.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...