1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 18, 2013 5:08 PM by eakearns RSS

Need advice on Bangkok Hotels

eakearns Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Will be traveling to BKK and DMK on my way to Laos.  Using points.  Arriving on a Friday or Sat and departing on a Tuesday In early December.  Nicest Marriott or Renaissance nearer to airports?  Do they have Concierge Lounges?  Anything available there over the weekends?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Bangkok, Thailand JW Marriott JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
  • Re: Need advice on Bangkok Hotels
    nashvilletnguy Gold 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

The JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok is probably going to be your best bet for either one of those airports. DMK is roughly 15 miles away and BKK is roughly 19 miles away. This hotel does offer concierge lounge hours but I am not 100% sure if they offer it on the weekends. This hotel is really nice and you won't regret staying there. I went to Laos in 2008 and it was amazing! Have a good and safe trip!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...