1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 23, 2013 8:07 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve award nominee

abusher Platinum 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Tim at the front desk at the Marriott in Hebron, Ky (on 9/18/2013 at 1:40 pm) for the Spirit to Serve award nominee.  He took care of unfortunate situation for me and made the bad into a good.  He took time to work out a bad situation and keep me the customer happy.  He went the extra mile and that makes me want to continue to stay at Marriott hotels.  5 stars!  Thank you to Tim for making my day a much better one.  I love the Hebron Marriott and the good care they give to their customers.  I'll be back.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Hebron, Kentucky, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Cincinnati Airport Marriott
  • Re: Spirit to Serve award nominee
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, abusher, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...