1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 18, 2013 8:41 AM by bprince RSS

Singapore and Kuala Lumpur - any advice on the Marriott brand hotels in both cities?

miamichick Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am planning a vacation in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur - any advice on the Marriott brand hotels in both cities?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Singapore, Singapore Marriott Hotels & Resorts Singapore Marriott Hotel
  • Re: Singapore and Kuala Lumpur - any advice on the Marriott brand hotels in both cities?
    bprince Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

I would choose the JW Marriott over the Renaissance. The JW Marriott has far the best service, is luxurious, well maintained, right in the heart of the shopping area, the executive lounge is great and the staff is always attentive.

In Singapore we don't stay in the JW Marriott anymore because we think it's a bit overpriced. The hotel itself is great and the best thing is the location, right on Orchard Road though.

I also would suggest reading hotel reviews on Tripadvisor.com.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...