1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 12, 2013 9:27 AM by iahflyr RSS

Reaction to new website design?

atldave Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

While visually appealing, I find the new website navigation lacking in functionality.  My main reason for accessing the website is to make, modify or check reservations.  Yet when the Home page comes up, the only thing showing after I sign in is my next stay.  I have to click on my Profile and then click through to see all my upcoming reservations.  It would be nice and more efficient, for me anyway, to be able to see or request ALL my upcoming reservations from the main page after logging in.

Just wonder how others feel about the ease of navigation in getting the information they really need?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reaction to new website design?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I'd love to be able to comment on the new design however; I've been back on the old design now for about a week and no idea why.....but what I do remember of the new design was it just seemed clunky!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...