1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 9, 2013 10:58 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Prague to Vienna by bus?

nan061 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone traveled from Prague to Vienna by bus?  I was planning to travel by train on Nov. 15, but read a travel tip saying that there was a bus service better than the train. I think the recommended company had "Student" in its name.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Prague to Vienna by bus?
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I have not taken it but you are referring to the Student Bus Agency.

http://www.studentagencybus.com/order_en

I highly recommend a night or two in Cesky Krumlov between Prague and Vienna!  Wonderful picturesque town!  If you go, do try to get tickets to the baroque theater tour in addition to the castle tour.  Only a couple a day in English but I'd take it even if you cannot get an English tour.  One of the very few remaining baroque theaters left in the world.

I took a regular bus from Prague to C. Krumlov and the Lobo shuttle from there to Linz and then a train to Vienna.

The student bus goes from Prague to C. Krumlov also. And the Lobo Shuttle, as well as others, now go from C. Krumlov to Vienna.  Just google it or check on Fodors.com.

Enjoy!  Prague is my favorite among everywhere I have visited.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...