2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 13, 2013 7:15 PM by fschumpert RSS

Summer in Paris

kauairesident Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We will be spending several days in Paris this summer prior to starting a 3 week river cruise.  I am trying to decide between the Paris Marriott Hotel Champs-Elysees or the Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel.  Any suggestions?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France Marriott Hotels & Resorts Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
Paris, France Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel
  • Re: Summer in Paris
    john14727 Platinum 1 Reviews

Hi.

Lots of posts addressing visits to Paris and the hotels. Use the search in the upper left of this page and you'll find many links. Enjoy!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Summer in Paris
    fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

My wife and I stayed at Marriott on Champs; gave my grandson and his bride couple of nights at Renaissance. Both are excellent - Renaissance is closer to Eiffel Tower and less touristy.   Marriott closer to main part of town and Arc, and slightly more busy.

Fred

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...