1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 16, 2013 7:46 AM by laurac RSS

Not Just A Restaurant With A Lounge

etharris Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I was staying at Stone Mountain Inn during the last week of August 2013 and really enjoyed the experience. I must mention the Commons that is on the park grounds and a Marriott facility. The Commons is located a short and beautiful drive in the park nearer to the Evergreen another Marriott facility. I was looking for a nice place for dinner during my stay and found the Commons. This restaurant/lounge is a great place with a beautiful view where guests and golfers gather. You can dine waterfront or indoors with great food being served and friendly service from all the staff. I must mention Kelly who made the visit more than just a dinner out but made it like a night out with family. She was warm, friendly and quick to provide every request with a smile. Kelly made the experience so nice that a return for dining and drinks at the Commons a sure thing. Kelly was part of a team, Rita and Darlene. Thanks for making this a wonderful experience.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Stone Mountain, Georgia, USA
  • Re: Not Just A Restaurant With A Lounge
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, etharris, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...