2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 7, 2013 2:26 PM by stelzer001 RSS

Fairfield Inn Disneyland is Different ** Watch Out **

davea1 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just learned that UNLIKE all other Fairfield Inns I have stayed at throughout the US
the one in Anaheim doesn't provide a free breakfast.   Your only option for food onsite is
evidently a MarketPlace.  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fairfield Inn Disneyland is Different ** Watch Out **
    erc Platinum

Wow, out of 702 Fairfields in the US, this is the only one that doesn't include breakfast. I'm heading to Disneyland in March and would no doubt have considered this property and never known,  (not a big fan of the $11 parking either). Thanks for the heads up, I'll lean toward the Residence Inn now.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fairfield Inn Disneyland is Different ** Watch Out **
    stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

Thanks. I usually stay at the Anaheim Suites, despite it being a mile from main gate, and FI arent my cup of tea, and this one seems to be even less so.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...