3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 9, 2013 7:06 AM by laurac RSS

Can Do Attitude in Vero Beach

TradeshowTired Gold 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Bradley from Vero Beach Spring Hill suites went above and beyond to make my family's stay wonderful. She found a mechanic on Labor Day weekend to work on my car, and facilitated transportation when we were without. We felt like the property was our home away from home. Most of all, Bradley always had a smile on a very busy weekend.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Vero Beach, Florida, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Vero Beach
Titusville, Florida, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
  • Re: Can Do Attitude in Vero Beach
    cruisetraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Way to go Bradley!!!  It is people like you, who go above and beyond to make our stay the best it can be, that keeps us coming back to Marriott. I will keep this hotel on my list. Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

tradeshow Tired,

Thanks for sharing with us!

Brevard County, Fl., has some great Marriott staff!  The Titusville FF, is another wonderful place to stay!

Thanks for your recommendation!  Hope to say hello to Bradley on my next trip to The Space Center!

Location Brand Hotel
    Vero Beach, Florida, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Vero Beach
    Titusville, Florida, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, TradeshowTired, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...