1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 2, 2013 7:58 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Burgos, Spain - AC Hotels by Marriott

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Great location!  Highly recommend visiting the beautiful old town of this city!

Room looks clean but upon further inspection it needs closer attention paid to the details (Dirty thermostat, caulking around the bathtub, dirty window frames, etc).  Maybe I'm too picky but I like super clean  Lobby area is dark.  Employees are very friendly and helpful!  The door stop on the floor directly in front of the bathroom sink could prove problematic if you don't watch where you are going.... ouch, my toe!

P1030437.JPG

P1030438.JPG

P1030439.JPG

P1030440.JPG

P1030441.JPG

P1030443.JPG

P1030444.JPGP1030555.JPG

P1030559.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Burgos, Burgos, Spain AC Hotels by Marriott AC Hotel Burgos
  • Re: Burgos, Spain - AC Hotels by Marriott
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Forgot to add that it is noisy late at night and early morning due to restaurants dumping their trash/bottles/etc. and sanitation trucks picking it all up in the wee hours of the morning!  The hotel needs double-paned glass on the windows!

A couple of photos from around town...

The gate to the old town:

P1030445.JPG

The Cathedral:

P1030446.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...