2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2013 8:39 AM by fschumpert RSS

Contact hotel concierge by email?

hanlesc Silver
Currently Being Moderated

It would be great if Marriott would list the email for their hotel concierge. It is alot easier to organize my plans on softcopy than having to write it down over the phone. Specifically does anyone know the email address for the Scrub Island Marriott concierge?

Maybe we can start a list of concierge email addresses here. Respond with any concierge email addresses you might have gotten across your travels.

Thanks

hanlesc

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Scrub Island, Virgin Islands (British) Autograph Collection Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Autograph Collection
  • Re: Contact hotel concierge by email?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

A great idea, yet not sure anyone has pursued this idea so lets ask our awesome merb and NathalieF it there are plans for such within the hotels online site?

Just call the hotel directly and ask the operator for the Concierge which may be a Front Desk Associate depending on the time of day.  I remember seeing them sitting at either desk during our visit.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Contact hotel concierge by email?
    fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

Almost every time I book a Marriott reservation I receive an email from the hotel with link to concierge desk allowing me to make special requests not specified already on reservation.

Fred

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...