5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 10, 2013 9:26 AM by captbigguy RSS

HELP - is there any way to get my 20th night

treo9 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I'm in the Unexpected Bonus Program and have 19 of the required 20 nights. The program started May 15 and ends Sept 2. I had a night on May 14 and have one scheduled for Sept 4 that are both barely outside of the program dates. I sthere any way possible for me to earn the 20th night without having to stay a night before Sept 2 so I can earn the remaining 10,000 bonus points? Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: HELP - is there any way to get my 20th night
    missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Definitely give Customer Service a call, treo9, and run it by them.  They are very responsive. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

treo,

You may want to check for a rock bottom rate at a hotel near by. If' it's low enough, you may want to do the old "mattress run" and check in for the night credit.

missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Just wanted to give you a heads up that my husband was in the same boat and I told him to give the Customer Care team a call.  They have extended the finish date so it will cover his next stay, which is tomorrow.  Yay Marriott!   Hope you were able to do the same, treo9

treo9 Gold

Thanks for all of the help. They were not able to extend the finish date, but they gave 5K goodwill points, so that was a nice gesture on their part to meet me halfway when they really didn't have to. I've always found Marriot CS reps to be very helpful.

captbigguy Platinum 4 Reviews

If neither of those dates you mentioned wound up in any other program, I'm a bit surprised MCS would not give you credit for one of them to get your 20th.  But yes... the 5,000 goodwill points are nice.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...