7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 1, 2013 11:39 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Prague airport transfer

nan061 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

WHat is the best way to get from the airport to the Pague Marriott Hotel, and do I need to make those arrangements before arrival?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Prague airport transfer
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

blackbronco Silver 5 Reviews

Contact the hotel you are staying at, maybe they have shuttle service.

The Prague Marriott does not offer a shuttle service.

Options are bus, metro or taxi.

Thank  you, I believe I will try this company when I travel in November.  I will make a reservation in advance from the US.

It is owned by a US ex-pat now living in Prague.  You'll get a little "guided tour" thrown in during the ride!

Returned from Prague last week.  We used the Prague Airport Shuttle you recommended, and the service was excellent.  Thanks for the tip, and I would not hesitate to recommend this to others.

Glad they worked out for you.  Hope you enjoyed Prague as much as I did!  Did you happen to get to Cesky Krumlov?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...