2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 1, 2013 10:32 PM by vaboywnder RSS

So many steps, so few rewards

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am assuming since I was in Greece that this may already have been broached as a topic, but why now do I have to click about five to six times after entering my info to get to Insiders?  Is Marriott trying to shut us down?  At the very least it is seriously annoying to go from page to page to page (and many clicks) to get to what used to be two simple steps.  In the context of diminishing rewards, it makes me honestly wonder if Marriott really wants this forum to continue.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: So many steps, so few rewards
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Professor,

It seems the answer is "Yes"!

Why make this so difficult?  I really thought this MRI area was gone, and had a difficult time finding it.

Prediction:  It won't be around for long!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: So many steps, so few rewards
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

The new website design does make it a little more difficult to find insiders but there is a much easier way to get here:

In your web browser just go to:  http://www.marriottinsiders.com

I've found its a lot easier to get here that way!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...