2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 3, 2013 6:03 PM by iahflyr RSS

PPV in hotels

ajohnson33130 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I'm a huge boxing fan, and there's a fight coming up on September 14 on Showtime PPV. Just so happens I will be traveling then. I've never traveled during fight night so was just wondering if anyone knew the odds of me being able to order the fight.  I'll be either in Orlando or Miami at one of the full service locations.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida,
Miami, Florida,
  • Re: PPV in hotels
    erc Platinum

First off, I'll start by saying "I don't know what the heck I'm talking about", so the odds of this reply being helpful are probably pretty low (but no one else jumped in). I've had friends in similar situations looking for some sports events on PPV and they were unsuccessful of getting it at their hotels on their television (and these were full gun JW type properties) and the sports bars like Champps seldom bought the events, so it's probably a hard challenge to buy like the old days of in room movies.

Since, I think you are discussing "The One" battle of undefeateds between Mayweather and Alvarez, this may be of some value:  Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Saul Alvarez Live Streaming Full HD PPV Online On internet | Watch Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Saul Alvarez Live Streaming Full HD PPV Online On internet pc , computer, iphone, Ipod

I'm not clever enough to know if this is real or a ripoff (and then there's also the internet capability at the property you're staying at) so I'm not in any way endorsing it, but, it might be worth some due diligence, if interested. Buyer beware.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: PPV in hotels
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

That's our merb, she is always right on top of things. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...