1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 27, 2013 7:25 AM by laurac RSS

Above and beyond the Aloha Spirit

hawaiinpunch Member
Currently Being Moderated

Aloha,

I absolutely love the way I am treated like Ohana at the Waikoloa Marriott Resort and Spa. Even got to bring my service dog Chewy.

I have to many to name that have treated me and my family so special.  I'm disabled and at most times cant have sugar, Never Never alcohol.

Sharon what a special lady, went out of her way to make me a refreshing drink that the chef put together, no sugar just plain Hawaii goodness over ice. I feel fortunate to get a hug from Sharon a beautiful woman.

It made me so happy to see an individual that went out of her way to talk with me and made me feel like I was a VIP, love you guys!  My little escape from the heat in Waikoloa.

The staff in Lamonts, is a crack love them too.  Eric is a gem and made me so happy to see an amputee working in there.  The manager is great and forgive me the little beautiful woman who is always there or working at the restaurant taking reservations.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Above and beyond the Aloha Spirit
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, hawaiinpunch, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate Sharon for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...