5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2014 3:11 PM by californian RSS

Croatia Marriotts?

crnkotm Platinum 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone know of any plans to open any Marriott's in Croatia?

Thanks!

Tony

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Croatia Marriotts?
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

I could not find anything indicating that a Marriott will be opening in Croatia.  Croatia is high on my travel bucket list.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Yeah, we are going next month but would be nice to stay in a Marriott...

Pluto77,

Just saw this post again... I would highly recommend a trip to Croatia! We absolutely loved it! Can't wait to get a Marriott there but for the meantime i'd suggest the Jagerhorn in Zagreb if you're going inland!

Tony

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

So glad you had a great time. Please share with us the highlights of your trip!

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I have tentative plans to visit next year but will be on a small ship cruise.  A Marriott would be nice.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...