14 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2013 9:11 AM by anadyr RSS

Verses

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Another advantage of eating at In'N"Out is the bottom of the cup as shown below.

inobnewer.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Verses
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I never noticed the verse, do they change them every month or always the same?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Always the same, there's a site on the NET that explains them all.

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

WE love In n Out and used to go there in CA, and now we have a couple in Texas...verses on the fry bags, too.  My kids just discovered monster fries(no grilled onions)...fries with 2slices of freshly melted cheese, covered with special sauce...delicious!  Now if we could just get a Rubio's, we'd really be excited(And I would be 5 lbs heavier! lol)! Guess we will just have to keep coming back to good, old CA!!!

Love animal style burgers with chopped chilis too, and Neapolitan shakes.

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

I meant animal fries! Really good for fresh, fast food, but not meant for more than every other month or so(as a treat)!

And I will have to try the Neopolitan shake...These "secret" items make it kind of fun!

77paris Platinum 17 Reviews

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  Proverbs 3:5  Verse on the bottom of an InNOut Burger cup.

That would be 3:5 for sure and to finish it, and in all ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path!

77paris Platinum 17 Reviews

"and make them straight"...

I sure do get some curves in the path!!! LOL

True

captbigguy Platinum 4 Reviews

Hmmm... Good to know.  No In'n'Outs where I am, but will look for them when I can...

Chick-Fil-A gets my business when it comes to chicken.

We also spend a lot of money at Hobby Lobby...

Of course, nothing but Duck Commander duck calls in my blind...

Wonder if there is a list online of businesses like this?

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

captbigguy, I'm with you on Duck Dynasty (Wed, 9pm).  I'll have lunch tomorrow at Chick Fil A in West Des Moines.  I sure wish they still had the carrot and raisin salad though.

Chick Fila employees are cut from the INOB cloth--helpful and always smiling

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

capt.

I can not get enough Chick Fil A!  Love the spicy sandwich, with waffle fries!  This was the best "Bargain" last week in Chicago!  

Right off the Miracle Mile, on Chicago Ave, (Two Blocks).  Two could dine for lunch on $7.50!  That place was really busy, and also had outdoor seating!

The hamburger at the Drake was $20!  Give me Chick Fil A anytime!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...