1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 26, 2013 7:38 AM by laurac RSS

Pablo G. - Santiago de Compostela GM is the BEST!!!

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I  have to applaud, Señor Pablo G., the GM at the Autograph Collection hotel in Santiago de Compostela, Spain.  I tried booking a redemption stay in May for a late September stay but was unable to as none were available online.  I emailed Customer Care asking that they contact the hotel on my behalf, received the stock reply that they must be booked.  I replied that if they would not contact the hotel on my behalf  to request an override, would they send me the GM"s email.  They forwarded my email to the GM.  Heard from the Señor G. a few days later that he booked my stay.

Now, I will be wrapping up at my current client at the end of July.  Only found out about this a couple of weeks ago...new project I was going to work on is cancelled.  To have a better chance of 'next client', I'm changing my vacation from Sept-Oct to August at this late date!

I've looked at the Santiago property online for every day in August and September for redemption stays... none available for any time in those months.  I emailed the Señor G. asking if I could switch my dates from late Sept to mid-August.  Received an email this morning that the change has already been made!

Kudos to the Señor G.!  I can't thank him enough for all of his help!!! 

I am currently at the hotel.  It Is a lovely property.  I have been upgraded to a Jr. Suite with a view of the cathedral.  Señor G. even had a bowl of chocolate-covered almonds awaiting me in my room.  Wonderful customer service!

Muchas gracias, Señor!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Pablo Guitian - Santiago de Compostela GM is the BEST!!!
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, newhiltonmembr, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...